Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Love/Hate Relationship

I love my computer for all of the obvious reasons... picture editing, word processing, email, facebook, blogging, pinterest, etc.  For some reason, though, I seem to have the worst luck with computers.  I just got mine back today after being without it for two weeks!  This is the 3rd time I have had to send a computer of mine away to be repaired.  Two weeks is a long time to be without a computer for anyone, but when you run your small business around it, it becomes especially frustrating.  The good news is that it's working again and they didn't even have to replace the hard drive this time.  I am back in business and once again playing catch up.  Thanks to everyone who has had to be extra patient during this time! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment