Saturday, November 26, 2011

Families

I really enjoy photographing families. This could be because I’m at the stage in my life where I can’t get enough photos of my own children or because I love witnessing each family’s unique dynamics, but I think the number one reason I enjoy photographing families is because I love to capture moments that parents and children can look back at and get a glimpse into what their life was like at that time.

In an effort to bring my blog posts up to date, I am including photos from three different family sessions in this post. I had a great time meeting with each of these families and capturing their special moments together. I hope they love looking back these photos for many years.



Rushin Family...
 




Olsen Family...





Lee Family...





The Lees asked me to capture a very special moment of Lily with a photo of her cousin Grace…  Lily smiles at and kisses this photo every day.  She will continue to grow up loving her sweet and silly cousin.  No one will ever forget Grace's adorable, contagious smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment