Friday, April 20, 2012

Updates... Finally!!!

I have totally been neglecting the blog for the past couple of months as it has taken a backseat to the many other things going on in my life lately... all good things, I might add :)


While neglecting the blog, I have been:


Working on the new studio... 
For those of you who don’t already know, we are renting a studio at Franklin Arts Center. While it’s still a work in progress, we’ve been busy cleaning, painting, organizing, etc. My step-dad and Matt even built a wall (I was so impressed)!




Taking and editing photos...
I am so happy to have been busy with lots of photo sessions these past couple of months. I’ve already had quite a few sessions in the new studio and it’s been working out really well!




Teaching 4th graders after school...


I have enjoyed coming up with creative lesson plans, working with other teachers and getting to know the 9 and 10 year-olds I teach after school 3 days a week. I can hardly believe the school year is almost over!


Staying home with my two busy children...

Ian is officially on the move and into EVERYTHING.  He has also solidified his place as the annoying little brother, wanting to be involved in anything Ada is doing and usually messing it up somehow.  It’s so fun to watch their relationship grow and change.  They have many sweet moments together and love each other a lot.  I feel so fortunate to be able to be home with them so often.

The appearance of the blog will be changing a little bit and I will be adding some additional information and more of Matt’s pottery soon.   I hope to get caught up on posting photos from recent sessions soon, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment