Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year's Resolution

I am not big into new year's resolutions, but this year I decided to make one... I am slightly embarrassed to admit this, but I have not gotten my family's photos developed since Ada's first birthday (2.5 years ago)!!  I will, on occasion,  print a few of my favorites to display in our home or to give to relatives, but I have not put a picture in a photo album for years. It bugs me so much that I've decided to make developing and organizing photos my resolution for 2012.  If anyone out there has any good ideas on how to make this project any easier or less expensive, please let me know :) 

Here are a couple of family sessions I did outdoors before it snowed.  Both days were quite chilly, but the kids did suprisingly well.

Roberts Family





Jukish Family




No comments:

Post a Comment